24925Re: [SeattleRobotics] Re: FM level meter

  • Pete Skeggs
    Aug 1, 2005
      Cathy Saxton wrote:
      > After the scan, it tunes to the weakest station. Hitting the button
      > advances (tunes) to the next weakest, etc.

      Cool project, Cathy. Just a point of clarification-

      By weakest station, are you not really hoping to find a completely
      unused frequency? I understand that the circuit you built doesn't know
      the difference, but isn't that the goal -- emptiest point on the dial,
      not actually the weakest station? You really don't even want (ideally)
      a station at all, right?

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic