24220Re: [SeattleRobotics] Does anyone know of a Servo Control Authority?

  • Mr S
    Jun 1, 2005
      The AMA member that I know says that there doesn't
      seem to be any standard for control of servos.
      Apparently all the manufacturers seemed to do their
      own variation some years ago. Its only recently become
      a more standard kind of interfacing process.

      --- Rich Chandler <rchandler@...> wrote:

      > At 5:54 AM -0700 6/1/05, tbrenke@... wrote:
      > >the license is the AMA
      > >American or armature model assoc.
      >
      > Academy of Model Aeronautics. Mostly it's a club
      > for group access to
      > insurance against model accidents.
      > --
      > "From Each according to his Abilities, To Each
      > according to his
      > Needs" is a pretty sweet deal, if you're a needy
      > incompetent, but it
      > makes a slave of the capable and independent.
      > Advocating such a
      > position says an awful lot about the individual who
      > does so, and
      > which side of the equation he expects to be on.
      > - Richard Chandler (10/15/04)
      > Using Outlook or Netscape for news? Learn to turn
      > off HTML posting at:
      > http://www.expita.com/nomime.html
      >

      > Visit the SRS Website at
      > http://www.seattlerobotics.org