24206Does anyone know of a Servo Control Authority?

  • leehearn82
    Jun 1, 2005
      Hey,

      This may seem to be a strange question, and I am sure that most of us
      know how to control a servo, but is there any official authority on
      the matter. I am trying to find an official reference to a control
      method for servo's, and cant seem to find one anywhere.

      I have managed to locate a large number of servo's and there
      associated control methods, but is there like a governing body that
      has a specification or even a guideline stating the voltage's and
      pulse widths and time periods and there tolerances?

      Hope someone knows, coz its got me.

      Thanks heaps
      Lee.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic