22673Re: [SeattleRobotics] Loading Buffalo into NVRAM

  • Triffid Hunter
    Mar 2, 2005
      I have a bootstrap program at http://funkmunch.net/hc11-ide/ that you
      may be able to use.

      It fits into zero page ram, and accepts .S19 files directly via the
      serial port at 9600 baud. It also optionally self-relocates to $8000 if
      you don't want to to stay in zero-page and get lost next reboot.

      It was originally written for the 68hc11 (handyboard) but shouldn't be
      too hard to modify.