1970Re: [SeattleRobotics] Possible virus at SeattleRobotics/ Antivirus

  • Doug.Kelley@alaskaair.com
    Oct 1, 2000
      Check with your IT department at work; they may have anti-virus
      software you can load on your home machine for free. Many companies do
      this to help prevent viruses from working their way from your home
      machine to your work machine.

      bedaniel@... writes:
      >Hello SRS,
      >Some internet service providers offer antivirus protection
      >at a small additional cost.
      >My internet service provider (uswest.net) charges an extra
      >dollar and fifty cents per month for antivirus protection of
      >incoming and outgoing email. They constantly keep it up to
      >I received a message in my inbox that the virus was
      >intercepted and deleted.
      >Norton and McAfee companies also have antivirus protection
      >programs which can be periodically updated.
      >Bryan E. Daniel
      >Bellevue, Washington
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic