18593Re: [SeattleRobotics] A Question

  • RoboVac
    Jun 26, 2004
      Vladislav

      You might want to look more carefully at the RoboCup websites. Each year
      after the contest is over all the teams must post their code for everyone to
      see. This is to make it easier for new people to get started. Sort of open
      source code, but still is competitive.

      They have one division that uses an over head camera like you are talking
      about. They also have a division that uses simulated robots instead of real
      robots.

      William Crolley

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic