18513Re: [SeattleRobotics] A Question and Monday Night Chat

  • raymond melton
    Jun 21 5:52 PM
      Well, Monday Night Chat is coming up in about an hour.
      I actually look forward to the chat channel on
      Mondays. Some interesting conversation there, and
      it's a quaint way of getting a feel for how other
      members of the SRS stand on certain topics. Perhaps
      I'll see you there.

      Regards, Ray

      --- Kenneth Maxon <kmaxon@...> wrote:
      > You've noticed that too? :)
      >
      > -Kenneth
      > (Unit 3's in trouble and it's scared out of
      > its wits) -Geddy Lee

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic