14667Re: [SeattleRobotics] Move files between two laptops (W95/W98)?

  • Tom Capon
    Sep 2, 2003
      You don't have another win98 disk anywhere? Hmmmm. Have you tried
      googling for them? Or you could get them from a friend's win98
      machine. And don't worry about the extra bandwidth, it's nice talking
      about something the rest of us know about ;-)