14661Re: [SeattleRobotics] Move files between two laptops (W95/W98)?

  • Dennis Clark
    Sep 2, 2003
      One last help question,

      When trying to get direct cable connection to work on my W98 box
      Windows dorked up and lost the following files:
      vredir.vxd
      dfs.vxd
      msnp32.dll

      I've looked, their gone. I see from Google that this is a common
      issue - but the solution is to re-install all of the networking
      software from the CD-ROM! Because I got my laptop used, I don't have
      that CD-ROM, is there anyplace else I can get these apparently needed
      files?

      thanks and sorry about the off-topic bandwidth,
      DLC
      * Dennis Clark dlc@... http://www.techtoystoday.com *
      * "Programming and Customizing the OOPic Microcontroller" Mcgraw-Hill *