14659Re: [SeattleRobotics] Move files between two laptops (W95/W98)?

  • Dennis Clark
    Sep 2, 2003
      Tom,

      I used a Hyperterm Zmodem connection - At 115K a 20MB file took
      about 20 minutes. Sadly, my W98 machine turned on or partly
      installed code that causes the OS to bitch about missing dll
      files when I boot, but won't tell me what software that its
      trying to start that is causing the error. Now I have to live
      with THAT annoyance every time that I boot up! Sheesh.

      thanks all,
      DLC