14658Re: [SeattleRobotics] Move files between two laptops (W95/W98)?

  • Tom Capon
    Sep 1, 2003
      Don't know, I just used the cable from my Lego Mindstorms IR
      transmitter. Here is a link to a wiring diagram though:
      http://www.loop-back.com/null-mod.html

      And by the way, direct serial link is possible in windows xp (though maybe
      not the home version, the networking features stink in it). There are just
      some different hoops. You have to go to create new connection, and select
      advanced connection, and follow yellow brick road to a serial connection
      with one side set as client and the other as server (far as I can tell it's
      irrelevent in the connection, I could only do the transfer to a 2k machine
      from the XP machine whether it was the client or the server.)