14650Re: [SeattleRobotics] Move files between two laptops (W95/W98)?

  • Niels Holmgård Andersen
    Sep 1, 2003
      Hi,

      I would put my money on interlnk and intersvr - they easily fit on a
      floppy, do not require any windows installation and generally just work.
      They do not make a LAN, but for older machines, they are a very nice set
      of tools. They are present in DOS 5 and forward, as far as I recall. If
      you do not have them, you can download them (and an explanation on how
      to use them) from
      http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/5704/inter1.html

      Good luck - not that you really need it :-) - the tools have saved me
      from digging out the floppies many times.

      /Niels