14649Re: [SeattleRobotics] Move files between two laptops (W95/W98)?

  • Dennis Clark
    Sep 1, 2003
      It isn't the serial cable, it is the software - I can't get the
      direct connect nor file sharing to work on either computer. It
      keeps complaining about missing DLL files and wanting me to put
      the WXX disk in (which I do) but it still won't install anything,
      etc. Very annoying, my time is worth more than fighting a $%#!
      MS OS... Some get lucky, this time I didn't.

      thanks anyway!
      DLC

      Clay wrote:
      > Still use the ZIP file and move it via a parallel null modem cable. This will be much faster than via modem up and down.
      >
      > -Clay
      > ..
      > ..
      > ..
      > ..
      > ..

      * Dennis Clark dlc@... http://www.techtoystoday.com *
      * "Programming and Customizing the OOPic Microcontroller" Mcgraw-Hill *