      -----Original Message-----
      From: tfrohaly

      Yeah, I've got a recommendation. Have you seen
      those labels inside the printers, the ones
      that say something to the effect of "Warning:
      invisible laser radiation, avoid exposure to beam" ?
      Nothing personal, but only an idiot would
      consider using those laser diodes in a way
      where other people could unknowingly get their
      retinas fused. Most, if not all, robotics
      applications fall into that category.

      Besides the fact that it's dumb, using the
      lasers in this manner can be illegal (especially
      if you also drive excess current through them to
      increase the power).
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic