14013Re: [SeattleRobotics] Test

  • Rich Chandler
    Jul 2, 2003
      Bryan Andersen wrote:
      > Dosen't seam to be a problem here. Ever thought of editing out the
      > addresses you don't want it to go to? I always use reply-all and then
      > edit out to just the list address.

      It's not something *I* have a problem with, but I have seen other people stumble
      over this and think they were replying to the group when they hit reply, and
      ended up not contributing to a discussion they thought they were.

      For me it's just a minor annoyance, since I don't have a lot to say. But I do
      worry that someone's going to ask a question I'm really interested in, and the
      reply is going to end up off the list and I won't even know about it.
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic