      From: rabidlabs [mailto:BotMaster@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 1:39 AM
      To: Terry Schumacher
      Subject: Re: Phase separation for Quadrature Encoding

      Maybe off subject, but why do you need more than one sensor if you
      control the direction of the motors? Two sensors allows you detect
      direction of movement and speed of movement, but if you control the
      motors, all you need it speed of movement. Right?

      --- In SeattleRobotics@y..., Terry Schumacher <tlschumacher@d...>