11705Re: [SeattleRobotics] CMUCam for Sale!

  • Jack Buffington
    Sep 1, 2002
      Speaking of vision systems, I am thinking of building a vision system of my
      own design. I am thinking that I would like to use a 8051 processor(s) for
      this task. Does anyone have a recommendation about a C compiler for these
      chips? Are there compilers that I should stay away from? It seems that
      there are a lot of free compilers out there but I don't want to waste time
      on one that is not that good. Normally I use PIC processors but the lure of
      high MIPS and lots of RAM is tempting.

      -Jack