Re: [SearchCoP] Introduction from a taxonomist

  • Avi Rappoport
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2008
      Welcome Heather. It will be interesting to see how things work from
      a vendor side of the fence. I think that taxonomy classification and
      expertise would be a definite advantage for any vendor.

      Avi

      --
      Enterprise Search Analysis -- Search Tools Consulting
      (510) 845-2551 / analyst@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 22, 2008
        Hi Heather - Well, it's taken me 3 weeks to get to responding to your
        introduction, but welcome to the group.

        Good to see someone from the group that I've actually met in person
        before (at last fall's Enterprise Search Summit / Taxonomy Bootcamp).
        :-)

        Lee Romero