Starting a new blog - in part on Enterprise Search

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2008
      Hi all - In case anyone on this list is interested in yet more
      ramblings (perhaps sprinkled with occasional insight :-) ), I've
      recently started a blog where my plan is to write about various
      aspects of content management (all aspects - content management tools,
      search, taxonomy, metrics, etc.), collaboration tools, communities and
      probably other random things over time.

      It's still very new but I've started a series of posts on what I'm
      calling the "3 principles of Enterprise Search" and will soon be
      finishing that series. I'd be happy to hear any comments you might
      have.

      If you're interested, you can find it at: http://blog.leeromero.org .

      Regards