Nov/Dec Call - Taxonomies, Metadata and Publishing Standards

  • stephiekat
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2007
      Hi all,

      Join our sister CoP, the Taxonomy CoP, in their monthly call series.
      This month: Taxonomy, metadata & publishing standards

      Weds, Dec 5: 1:00-2:00pm ET
      Cost: 50$
      Register at www.earley.com

      Nowhere is there a more compelling case for taxonomy & metadata than
      in the world of publishing. Issues of data delivery, aggregation,
      content reuse and standards have been at the forefront of many
      e-publishers' minds.

      We will hear from Chris Hogue (Roundarch) on the Publishing
      Requirements for Industry Standard Metadata (PRISM) and its usage. We
      will also hear from Mid Walsh on the use of taxonomy, indexing and
      content reuse at Houghton Mifflin.

      Thanks!
      Stephanie
      CoP Moderator