You - or anyone you know - mystified by SharePoint taxonomy??

  • Sharon
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2012
      Register now to get hands on training!

      (Sorry about the cross posts)

      Course Title: SharePoint Information Architecture
      Dates: January 16-18, 2013 (Early registration discount ends Dec. 19th use coupon code: SPIA-EARLY-ANA)
      Location: Anaheim, CA
      Learn more and/or register: http://bit.ly/SxFpgA

      This 3 day hands on class is delivered by taxonomy, metadata and search expert, Seth Earley.

      If you are using, or trying to use, SharePoint and you are experiencing any of these problems with SharePoint:
      • Users complain that they can't find information?
      • Search engine returns irrelevant results?
      • Confused about how to juggle content types, managed metadata and navigational elements in a way that actually helps solve these findability issues?
      then this class is for you.

      This isn't a class just for SharePoint 'experts'. It is a class for anyone who has a stake in making their SharePoint sites a success. If this is you (or someone in your organization) you really need to join us in Anaheim, CA January 16-18, 2013. Here's what prior attendees have said about the class:

      • "I liked all the IA templates and the deep IA knowledge that the instructors shared with the class. I appreciated their openness and passion about their business. Clearly they are experts in this area. I'm fascinated with the IA discipline and can see many ways to apply what I've learned ..." --C.W. from the Arlington, VA class

      • "Very Informative concerning the processes that can be used to develop a comprehensive, workable share point site. I can see where this course could be extremely helpful to many levels of users & administrators." C.B. from the Santa Clara, CA class

      • "This workshop is powerful and more than meeting my expectations! .... It is immediately applicable to my job. I plan to share the information with the project team when I return to the office." -- Catherine Wilson, Enumclaw Insurance Group, from the Anaheim, CA class

      Learn more and/or register: http://bit.ly/SxFpgA

      Use coupon code SPIA-EARLY-ANA by Dec. 19th to get 15% off of the regular price of $1995.

      Any questions or problems, I am at your service.

      Sharon

      Sharon Foley
      EARLEY & ASSOCIATES, Inc.
      Office: 423-525-4374