ISKO UK Event - London, 14 April 2011 "Public Access to Information"

  • Bob Bater
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2011
      Dear colleagues,

      We are pleased to invite you to the next ISKO UK event preceded by the
      4th ISKO UK Annual General Meeting.

      The event is entitled "Public Access to Information? Challenges for
      information gatekeepers".

      Speakers are Christopher Graham (UK Information Commissioner), Carol
      Tullo (The National Archives), Charles Oppenheim and Paul Davidson
      (Public Sector Information Domain Team).

      The event is organized in cooperation with TiPS (Taxonomies in the
      Public Sector), and as usual the venue is generously provided by
      Department of Information Studies at UCL.

      ISKO UK and TiPS members have free access.

      To read more about the programme and to book your place please go to
      http://www.iskouk.org/events/public_information_Apr_2011.htm

      Kind regards,

      Bob Bater
      Vice Chair ISKO UK
    • Bob Bater
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2011
        Dear Colleagues,
        We are pleased to invite you to the next ISKO UK event preceded by the 4th ISKO UK Annual General Meeting.

        The event is entitled "Public Access to Information? Challenges for information gatekeepers". Speakers are Christopher Graham
        (UK Information Commissioner), Carol Tullo (The National Archives), Charles Oppenheim and Paul Davidson (Public Sector
        Information Domain Team).

        The event is organized in cooperation with TiPS, and as usual the venue is generously provided by the Department of Information
        Studies at UCL.

        ISKO UK and TiPS members have free access.

        To read more about the programme and to book your place please go to http://www.iskouk.org/events/public_information_Apr_2011.htm

        Best regards,

        Bob Bater
        Vice Chair, ISKO UK