Free webinar series: SharePoint 2010 - Architecting for Business Value

  • Sharon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2011
      Hi All,

      Just thought I'd mention this webinar series that we have coming up. Here are the details:

      Topic: SharePoint 2010 - Architecting for Business Value
      Dates: March 3, 10, 17, & 24
      Time: 12:00PM - 1:30PM EST
      For more information and to register:

      http://www.earley.com/webinars/jumpstarts/sharepoint-2010-architecting-business-value?utm_campaign=march-jumpstart&utm_medium=groups&utm_source=earley

      Or, try this shortened link instead:
      http://tinyurl.com/4jafjs5

      Details:
      Learn about Best Practices for gathering requirements, architecting applications, analyzing content and designing high value SharePoint applications.

      In this four part series you will hear from guest presenters who are experts in taxonomy development, metadata design, process analysis user requirements, search, migration, governance.

      "I always learn something or issues are clarified. It is foolish not to attend them.." - Kathy Stanford, KCG Group

      Topics include:

      * SharePoint 2010 - Best Practices for Creating Business Value
      * Methods and Tools for Better SharePoint Search
      * Practical Approaches to Developing Rich Information Architectures
      * The Role of Governance in Ensuring Success

      Hope to see you there!
      Sharon Foley
      Earley & Associates
      www.earley.com