Download sample chapter from Information Management Best Practices

  • Sharon Foley
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2010

      Hello All,

      I thought I might share some exciting news.

      Seth Earley, Stephanie Lemieux (w/Earley & Associates) and Charlie Gray (w/Motorola) co-authored a chapter in the most recent publication in the TIMAF Library: Information Management Best Practices. This chapter describes the successful implementation of a taxonomy as part of an overhaul to how content was organized, managed and presented to customers at Motorola.

      You can download a copy of Chapter 10: Integrating Taxonomy and Content Management -- Dynamic Content Through Taxonomy from our website: http://tinyurl.com/2cdykkj

      Best wishes,

      Sharon

      Sharon Foley