[Announcement] Building internal competencies in taxonomy, metadata and information architecture

  • Seth Earley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2010

      Hi there,

      I wanted to let you know about a webinar we are having this week on building internal competencies in Information Organization and Access (IOA).  This is actually the name of a course from AIIM that we are teaching in Chicago.  I know most people on this list already have the skills I am referring to, but perhaps the issues don’t get as much attention as it might in your organization.

      We’re holding a free webinar on Thursday July 15th at 1 PM EDT discussing how the enterprise information landscape is changing and how traditional data architecture only solves part of the problem.  (I know I am preaching to the choir here).

      Feel free to join us for the 1 hr briefing.  My intent is to keep this at a high level for business audiences.  I think it is something that managers and directors will find of interest.  I am trying to drive attendance at our event in Chicago, but the message from Thursday should help with internal resourcing for IA competencies.

      http://www.earley.com/training/aiim-courses/descriptions/building-internal-competencies-taxonomy-metadata-and-information

      Seth

      Seth Earley

      President