(Event) What's New in SharePoint 2010 - March 30 Webinar

  • Rebecca Allen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2010
      Invitation
      Join us for our next Technology Showcase webinar, SharePoint Search. Presented by Earley & Associates and sponsored by Smartlogic.

      Developing a complex controlled vocabulary is a large time investment. A hierarchical taxonomy is a necessity for users to navigate and find information, but it's a loss if you are not able to implement effectively in SharePoint.

      Learn how to make search more successful and leverage taxonomy and ontologies in SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2007 with Semaphore in our next webinar: SharePoint Search.

      Date: Tuesday, March 30, 2010
      Time: 1:00 - 2:00 Eastern Time
      Cost: Free

      Topics include taxonomy support options and FAST integration in SharePoint 2010, improving search in SharePoint 2007, ontology and classification support, and concept mapping for user-driven search experiences.

      Session details and registration: http://bit.ly/9B0Rm6

      Best wishes,

      Rebecca Allen
      Taxonomy Consultant