Skip to search.

(Event) Taxonomy for Personalization - January 6th Taxonomy Community of Practice Call

  • Rebecca Allen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2010
      Invitation
      Please join us for our monthly Taxonomy Community of Practice Call, presented by Earley & Associates. This month's topic is Taxonomy for Personalization.

      Date: Wednesday, January 6, 2010
      Time: 1:00 - 2:00 Eastern Time
      Cost: $50

      Free preview: http://www.slideshare.net/Earley/taxonomy-for-personalization-january-6-taxonomy-cop-2761740
      To register, visit: http://www.earley.com/webinars/enterprise-search/taxonomy-personalization

      Taxonomy plays a critical role in user experience, but how can it manage content when access and information needs differ across a vast user base? How do you effectively offer information and resources in a meaningful way, through one portal, and to all users?

      Hear Stephanie Lemieux and Mike Doane discuss optimizing user satisfaction through leveraging taxonomy to catalog users in the same way we use taxonomies to classify knowledge assets. This session will address how to determine and prioritize differing content needs, push dynamic content through audience profiles in SharePoint, and present a customized information architecture that makes it intuitive for users to target the information that best serves their unique needs.

      Jumpstart Series: Digital Asset Management
      We are excited to announce a new Jumpstart webinar series on Digital Asset Management (DAM). This free 4-part educational series will run Thursdays, January 14 to February 4, 2010. Industry experts will address the latest insights and developments in building the business case for DAM, marketing resource management, the vendor landscape, and optimizing asset reuse with taxonomy and metadata.

      To register, visit: http://bit.ly/63jfhn

      Thank you,

      Rebecca Allen
      Taxonomy Consultant