Coveo Best Bet Exports?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2009
      Hi all - I'm hoping someone out there using Coveo has some experience
      to share. This seems like a simple function but I don't know how it
      might be done.

      Within Coveo, you can configure best bets (referred to as "Top
      Results"). You manage the configuration via a web interface where you
      can enter a series of one or more search terms and then one or more
      URLs that would be displayed as best bets for those terms.

      There doesn't seem to be anyway to get an export of this data from
      Coveo - at least via the web interface.

      So, specifically, you can't get a simple overview of how many
      different URLs you have, or how many different search terms. Also,
      because of the way the UI works, both the set of search terms and the
      URLs can be truncated in the web display (when you're viewing a list),
      so you can't even do something like copy / paste from the web
      interface.

      Does anyone know if this configuration is stored in a file that might
      be retrievable from the server's file system (even if that file might
      require some manipulation to get into a form you could actually read)?

      Thanks!