SharePoint Search and IA Jumpstart four part series June 4th - 25th

  • Seth Earley
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2009

      (Apologies for cross posts)

      Hi there,

      Earley & Associates is hosting another of its free four part conference call series in June.

      Details at http://www.earley.com/SharePointSearchJumpstart.asp

      Register through Eventbrite:  http://sharepointsearch.eventbrite.com/  (Register for the series – if you can’t make a call we’ll have recordings available)

      The topic is SharePoint and we will be covering the following topics:

      June 4th Call 1: Creating a SharePoint Strategy
      June 11th Call 2: Making Basic SharePoint Search Work
      June 18th Call 3: Custom Metadata & Faceted Search: Approaches & Tools
      June 25th Call 4: SharePoint IA vs. the Real World

      All calls on Thursday’s from 12:30 – 2:00 PM eastern

      There is no cost to this series.  These are educational sessions, not a sales pitch.  (Though one of the sessions may have a sponsor with a 5 minute commercial)

      Confirmed speakers include:

      Shawn Shell, Consejo Inc.
      Lars Farstrup, Farstrup Software
      Theresa Regli, CMS Watch
      Paul Wlodarczyk, Earley &

      Sadalit P. Van Buren, Knowledge Management Associates

      And others…

      Comments from past attendees:

      "I am learning more in these calls than I have at multi day conferences"

      "There's no other place I could have access to this level of expertise without hiring a costly consultant..."

      "Excellent - Great sessions. I always learn something or issues are clarified. It is foolish not to attend them."

      "Outstanding format and presenters who provide solid business framework, theoretical foundation, and hands-on experience examples..."

      "Excellent ROI for investment of time."

      Seth

      Seth Earley
      President