Search Solutions 2009

  • Tony Rose
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2009
      Dear all,

      We're just in the process of drafting the programme for Search
      Solutions 2009, to be held at BCS HQ in London on October 1st. As in
      previous years, we aim to present a topical selection of the latest
      innovations in search and information access, whilst maintaining the
      collegiate spirit of what we like to think of as a community event. (As
      an example have a look at last year's programme:
      http://irsg.bcs.org/SearchSolutions/2008/sse2008.php ).

      We won't be issuing a "call for papers" as such, but if there are folks
      out there who'd like to get involved (e.g. as panellists or speakers)
      and have an interesting case study or demo to present, then drop us a
      line at the address below.

      Best regards,
      Tony

      Tony Rose, PhD MBCS CITP