Search in Interwoven's MediaBin

  • Camozzi-Ekberg, Trish
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2008
      Anyone out there with MediaBin experience?  We are discovering that MediaBin's search either looks at full text metadata fields only or one specific metadata field associated with a specific pick list or the user can go thorugh some complicated steps to specify a combination of full text and pick list metadata fields to search on.  Instead the user expectation is "gimme a search box for keyword search across all metadata fields".  Any one know a way to do this?

      I came onto this project very late in the game so am playing catch up here.  Thanks for the advice.

      Trish

      Trish Camozzi-Ekberg
      trish.camozzi-ekberg@...
      Knowledge Information Records Management - Weyerhaeuser