Re: [SearchCoP] Aggregated feed of search-related blogs

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24, 2008
      Thanks, Dave - I use Google Reader as well and have the same thought.
      That being said, I can't necessarily keep up with knowing what are all
      of the blogs I might be interested in and was thinking an aggregated
      feed might, at least, help me keep aware of new feeds.

      Thanks much for your list, though! I'll pull in some of those that I'm missing.

      Regards
      Lee