Re: [SearchCoP] Re: Methodology for assessing results from multiple search engines?

    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 1, 2008
      Yes, thanks, Walter. :-)

      In case anyone's interested, I've written up my previous post (in
      response to Crystal) about a methodology for evaluating search engines
      to share:

      http://blog.leeromero.org/2008/09/30/evaluating-and-selecting-a-search-engine/

      I also ended up putting together a set of requirements groupings that
      one might consider in doing an evaluation of search engines as a
      follow-up to the above post (and because a former co-worker of mine
      happened to ask me that question recently):

      http://blog.leeromero.org/2008/10/01/categories-of-search-requirements/

      Hopefully, of some use to someone out there :-)

      I point to your post, Walter, when discussing the known issues with
      the particular way I went about doing my own evaluation, so thanks for
      writing that up.

      Regards
      Lee Romero