Who is attending ESS this month?

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2008
      Just curious how many of you are planning on going. I hope to meet a
      few of you again or for the first time. I also look forward to
      attending your sessions as I see a few of you guys are perennial
      presenters!

      Tim
    • Seth Earley
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2008

        I will be there for part of it.  Stephanie Lemieux, Jeff Carr and Elizabeth Ricciardelli from Earley will be there.

        Seth

        Seth Earley
        President

        EARLEY & ASSOCIATES, Inc.