RE: [SearchCoP] Personlized Search

  • Aruna Govindaraju
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 25, 2008

      Thanks Ruban,

      Can you suggest some tools  ? I am checking if Autonomy profiling would match this. But most of the personalization is really handled with an application talking to database and multiple other applications,  I am not too sure if it would scale.

      Thanks & Regards,
      Aruna Vaidyanathan
      Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp,
      651-332-3204.

      From: arunagovindaraju@ yahoo.com
      Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 18:20:30 -0700

      Hello Chirag,

      Currently no search is implemented for the Personalized web sites. I agree that for more clearer implementation details , I should probably talk to some Vendor. But I was looking out for some case studies and possible tools used if others would have run into any similar situation.

      Thanks in advance,
      Aruna G.
      Cognizant Technology Solution Corp.
      Teaneck, NJ 07666.

      Chirag Gandhi <c_gandhi@yahoo. com> wrote:
      Dear Aruna,

      You do not need to use categorization - as Jim mentioned both FAST and Autonomy provide a rich interface to implement such functionality. Which search engine are you using?

      regards
      Chirag