Search UI resources?

  • Avi Rappoport
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2007
      Hi all,

      I'm putting together a talk on Good Practices in Search UI, and wonder
      if any of you have good recent papers or studies on the topic. Martin
      White had a good rant on unusable search at ESS this spring, about the
      cruft and misleading junk in search results, which inspired me to try
      to do something about it.

      Are any of you doing that kind of research? Know anyone who is? I'm
      not just focusing on academic SIGIR/SIGCHI stuff -- I'm looking any
      kind of well-defined study. As I type this, I realize that I should
      get in touch with Jakob, but who else?

      Many thanks,

      Avi