Enterprise Search Summit NY May 20-21: roommates

  • Heather Hedden
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2008
      I'd be interested in sharing a hotel room (with a nonsmoking female) at
      the Enterprise Search Summit in New York May 20-21 (nights of May 19 and
      20). It's not just to share the costs, but also helps networking. I
      shared at last November's conference in San Jose and we both introduced
      each other to other people we knew. I suspect hotel space may fill up early.

      -- Heather

      Heather Hedden
      Information Taxonomist
      Viziant Corporation