423SharePoint-compatible search & discovery products

  • jean_graef
    Nov 16, 2011
      Some of our members are considering SharePoint 2010-compatible search products, such as BA Insight Longitude Search, Smartlogic Semaphore. If you are using or evaluating these or similar products, I'd like to hear about your experiences for a future article in the Montague Institute Review.

      • Are you using or evaluating the product?
      • What business need did you hope to address with the product?
      • What features did you particularly like?
      • What drawbacks or weaknesses did you see?
      • Which other products did you evaluate or are you using for SharePoint search & discovery?

      Please contact me off list. If you make a substantive contribution and don't have access to the Montague Institute Review, I'll send you a summary of the other responses.

      Jean