      From: Mrs Mary Jo <jborrell@...>
      To: SearchCoP@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, 3 June, 2010 22:42:30
      Subject: [SearchCoP] Acceptable % of no results searches?

      I'm wondering if any of you have an 'acceptable' percentage of no results searches that you use as a goal and what that might be. I'm specifically interested in site search, but examples from intranet search would be interesting as well.

      It seems that there will always be searches that don't match content (i.e. someone always searches for a curse word, just for kicks) but I'm wondering if there is a threshold that is more-or-less acceptable.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic