237Site search analytics workshops in Chicago and Washington, DC

  • Louis Rosenfeld
    Sep 4, 2008
      (apologies for cross-posting)

      Hello; apropos to the topic of yesterday's excellent Earley & Associates webinar, I want to get the word out about the fall schedule for my workshop "Site Search Analytics for a Better User Experience".  I focus on how site search analytics can improve the performance of search systems, navigation, content, metadata, and ultimately the entire user experience.  The workshop includes group discussion and lots of hands-on analysis.

      The full description and registration information are available here:

      Dates/Locations
      Chicago:  October 16, 9am-5pm (early regi deadline:  9/19)
      Washington, DC:  November 11, 9am-5pm (early regi deadline:  10/17)

      You might also consider attending Steve Krug's "Discount Usability Testing" workshop (http://www.sensible.com/workshops.html) the next day in both locations.  Discounts are available when you register for both, as well as for early registration and when three or more register concurrently.

      Thanks; I hope to see you this fall!

      Louis Rosenfeld :: http://louisrosenfeld.com
      Rosenfeld Media :: http://rosenfeldmedia.com