Re: Hi Girls!

  • Jeri
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2011
      Yeah!!!
      I was going to try and get some of my blocks done but it was a very long two days full of meetings. I am brain dead and tired.
      I came home to a wonderful St. Patty's day gift...THANK YOU Secret PAL!! I needed that. The 'ladybug; fabric cheered me right up and you can never go wrong with chocolate. Thanks again.
      Everyone have a great night....happy sewing!!!
      -J

      --- In Seam_Rippers@yahoogroups.com, "Charisma Horton" <charismah@...> wrote:

      > I am finally part of the group! YAY! I got a yahoo email..and then was able to link this to me msn email(which I actually check)....I also spelled my name wrong on my yahoo ID...so I hope I remember it..LOL.
      >
      > I got all of my fabric for my Christmas blocks all ready in a pile...looking at me and reminding me that I have to have them done by July.....:)
      >
      > I also want to send a BIG THANK YOU! To my secret sister for leaving fabric at the patch just for me! YAY!
      >
      > I hope you are all having a wonderful evening!

    • Sally Catlin
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 17, 2011
        Hi one and all.  Happy St. Patricks Day, and thank you soooo much to my secret pal who had a balloon toting package sent to the courthouse with a bundle of lovely springtime fat quarters....and sparkly buttons.    SO very pretty.  Thank you, I love them!
        I am off to the coast for the weekend with a couple of girlfriends.  I'm being a little paranoid here but my phone number is 509-289-0056.  If anyone hears of a Tsunami warning for the west coast just give me a call..ok?  We can probably hear sirens from where we are (Ocean Shores) but I just cant be sure.....you can all stop laughing at me!!!
        So what are we doing for the Christmas blocks...signatures?  Not? traditional? Not?  Or everyone does what they want but keep them on point?
        So here's my vote...Keep on point, everyone does what they want after that......
        I'll catch up with everyone next week.  Have a good one.
        And secret sis..WHOEVER YOU ARE.....YOU DID GOOD!!!
        Sally

        To: Seam_Rippers@yahoogroups.com