I love the Group

  • Forrest
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2011
      hehehe :) I am the first to post on this Group.. lol
      This is a Great way for every one to share there photos patterns work logs and ideas in one collective space for all of us Rebel Rousers to share and enjoy...

      Great Idea...
    • Jeri
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 23, 2011
        Don't forget to check out the calendar and the photo's I have already set it up for a reminder to our next meeting and added the group photo Sally took. I hope this turns out to be a great way to stay connected.

        --- In Rebel_Rousers@yahoogroups.com, "Forrest" <rb26dett240sx@...> wrote:

        > hehehe :) I am the first to post on this Group.. lol
        > This is a Great way for every one to share there photos patterns work logs and ideas in one collective space for all of us Rebel Rousers to share and enjoy...
        >
        > Great Idea...

      • Forrest
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 23, 2011
          Sweet, going to look at the Calender Now..