67RE: [Seam_Rippers] Using my silk scarf

  • CHARISMA HORTON
    Jul 30 12:10 PM
      HI Everyone,

      Well after much hassle...lol my machine is fixed finally. Yes I actually did complet 3 quillts yesterday...YAY! me.

      So today is errand running...adn I will be hitting the machine again soon. have a couple weeks to catch up on.
       Rob is working on the car today.

      Sally your purse is AWESOME!! It is just beautiful! I hope you are keeping it for yourself!

      I hope you have a great time at the farmers market. Blessings to all of you!

      Charisma's Corner Custom Long Arm quilting
      213 Nob Hill Dr
      Ephrata, WA 98823
      (509)-431-4685
      Happy Quilting!

      To: seam_rippers@yahoogroups.com; tiggr40ish@...
      From: tiggr40ish@...
      Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 15:08:56 +0000
      Subject: [Seam_Rippers] Using my silk scarf

      Hey girls.  I borrowed a pattern from Charisma yesterday and made a bag from the hand dyed silk scarves.  The scarves were ironed onto fusible pellon, woven and stitched down.  The pictures are a little washed out but I'll bring the bag to the next meeting.  Hope your machine is behaving itself Charisma.  I was surprised/not surprised to see you had already done 2 1/2 quilts when you did your blog!  Did Rob get his vehicle fixed?  Well off to farmers market.  Taking my mom in law so we had better get going before it gets to hot for us.  Have a great day ladies.  Sally

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic