      To: Seam_Rippers@yahoogroups.com
      From: charismah@...
      Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 03:27:34 +0000
      Subject: [Seam_Rippers] Hi Girls!

      I am finally part of the group! YAY! I got a yahoo email..and then was able to link this to me msn email(which I actually check)....I also spelled my name wrong on my yahoo ID...so I hope I remember it..LOL.

      I got all of my fabric for my Christmas blocks all ready in a pile...looking at me and reminding me that I have to have them done by July.....:)

      I also want to send a BIG THANK YOU! To my secret sister for leaving fabric at the patch just for me! YAY!

      I hope you are all having a wonderful evening!

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic