Mulch

  • onereallylongemailaddress@cox.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1 8:46 AM
      Ship 212,
          It would be worthwhile to follow up with customers by calling them. This allows us to check and see if there were any issues as well as make an all around better appearance for the ship. If they enjoy our customer service, they will most likely be more inclined to buy mulch next year.

      Henry Darron
    • Anne R Darron
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 11 7:37 PM

        I’ve gotten reports that some customers have received their mulch, but I’ve gotten some reports that others have not.  I will call Norfleet again tomorrow morning.  Thanks for understanding.

        Anne Darron

        OA Adviser, VA South

        Amangamek-Wipit Lodge #470

        ASM for Life to Eagle – Troop 1717

        Committee Member – Sea Scout Ship 212

        If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea. – Antoine de Saint-Exupery

      • peabody107
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 11 8:03 PM
          No biggie....really.....we haven't had any time to do anything with it anyway.  Would be nice to have for Sunday.

          Diane

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 12 6:09 AM
            No mulch delivered at my house.
            (10 bags expected)