January Activity

  • onereallylongemailaddress@cox.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2012
      Ship 212,
          The activity on the 21st of January to the USS Oak Hill will be as follows:

          We will be departing from the Rt. 17 commuter lot at 6AM. So far we have one definite vehicle as to my understanding (Phillips' van). The tour is going to start promptly at 10AM so it is important as to no one being late for the 6AM departure. As to how long the tour is going to take, we are waiting on a reply from the contact on the Oak Hill. Due to this, the rough estimate of arrival back from Little Creek will be in the range of 5:30 to 7:00PM. We will be eating lunch down there but do not know where yet. You do not have to bring anything, except keep in mind that the weather may be cold.

          I need an accurate account as to who is going, as of now the list of people I believe are going is:
            Youth:
             Luke Phillips
              Brandon Phillips
              Zach Phillips
              Tyler Haden
              Henry Darron

              Adults:
              Mr. Bee
              Mr. Haden
              Mr. Phillips

          Please reply as to whether or not you are able to go as soon as possible even if you appear on the above list. It is important to have an accurate head count since we are as of yet down to one vehicle.

      Thank You,

      Henry Darron
    • onereallylongemailaddress@cox.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2012
        Ship 212,
            Please reply to both messages regarding activities as both require an accurate head count and reply immediately. If the ship is to be able to have well thought out and planned activities it is everyone's part to contribute otherwise the activities will have to be pulled together in a short amount of time and will not succeed as much as a well thought out and planned activity. Even if your name already appeared on the list or you cannot attend either the long cruise or the January activity still reply otherwise the head count will be skewed.

        Thank You,
            Henry Darron