Sea Scout Meeting tonight

  • boonehichborn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2013
      Sea Scouts,
      I have seen no E-mails concerning a meeting tonight and I assume it is because everyone is busy with stuff. So I'll suggest that we postpone our meeting for tonight until Tuesday 30 July 23, 2013. This will also include the Committee meeting that would have been tonight. The question now is where. I can volunteer my house unless there is another suggestion. I would expect full agendas from both Sea Scouts and Committee.
      Later today I'll be calling the boatyard (Mr. Bowmen) to get a status report on the Runner. She is supposed to go in the water this Wed. and we should be able to take her home this Saturday. That will happen only if we can put a crew together Saturday to do just that. My guess would be to man the Runner Sat. Morning, say about 9 AM (due to the tides) and arrive at Dahlgren around 11 AM. We'll need at least two adults and as many scouts who would like to help. I will try to be there but not sure at the moment. We'll also need someone to handle transportation back to the yard to recover our cars.
      Once I get an update on the Runner I'll post it here. Please let me know soonest as to who can help this weekend. Thanks to all that did such a wonderful job on the Runner this past weekend. She looks great and with a few engineering tweaks she'll be ready to go.
      Again thank you all
      Underway, under sail
      Boone Hichborn Ship 212 Chair
    • Reuben
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 23, 2013
        I will be unable to attend the meeting if we postpone it

        Sent from my Virgin Mobile Android-Powered Device