Re: [SeaScoutShip212] Approved - Emergency fundraiser 7/7 to repair the Runner

  • <hdarron@...>
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2013
      I will be attending the second shift as well.

      Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2013 10:53 PM
      Subject: [SeaScoutShip212] Approved - Emergency fundraiser 7/7 to repair the Runner

      Hi,
      This is Patrick
      VDOT approved our request for the Safety Break at the North Bound Dale City Rest Area on I95 on 7/7/13.

      This is what I have for a schedule so far

      8am - 1pm:
           ADULTS - Mrs Wright,
           SCOUTS - Patrick Wright.  We still need another adult and scout for this shift

      1pm - 6pm:
           ADULTS - Mr. Hitchborne, Mrs. Wright, Mrs. Darron (to confirm)
           SCOUTS - Patrick, Reuben

      If anyone else can join us please let me know (also please confirm if you are not available).  If you can make the first shift, we will need another adult, so please ask a parent to attend with you.  If you can only work a partial shift, let me know that too.

      I'm expecting it to be hot, so please wear your ship t-shirt, and ball cap.

      We will have a table set up on the path by the rest rooms and will be offering cookies, water, coffee, and maybe lemonade.  If you can make/bring cookies, that would be great and less that we have to buy.  You may want to  bring a folding chair to use when it isn't busy and for breaks

      Thank You,
      Patrick

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2013

        Mr Hitchborn
        This is Patrick.  These are very good questions
        1 there is power in the vending area. I let them know on the request that we needed power.  We can make coffee there or can ask the site supervisor if we can run a power cord.

        2 yes it is north bound Dale City rest stop on I 95

        3 we can bring 2 tables. I checked with my sister and the Girl Scouts use 2.  This way we won't be crowded

        4 for supplies I mean things like coffee cups, drinking cups (if cheaper than coffee cups), coffee, cookies, water, lemonade (if in budget), cookies, sugar, creamer, napkins. If anyone can bring any of these let me know with the amount. Otherwise I am working on Getting donations and will shop for the rest on Friday. If this event has a good enough turn out we will do another one so any extra paper products will not go to waste.

        5 the crew does not need a special meeting. I will stay for both shifts as needed. I'm working on event instructions

        6 ok will do - good idea

        7 I would think we need it signed right away.  this is a question for Mr Bee. He mentioned the form in one of his emails. I would ask Mr. Bee to take care of this submission.
             ADULTS - Mrs Wright,
             SCOUTS - Patrick Wright.  We still need another adult and scout for this shift

             ADULTS - Mr. Hitchborne, Mrs. Wright, Mrs. Darron
             SCOUTS - Patrick, Reuben,Henry

        Patrick
        Thanks
        Sent from my iPad

        On Jun 30, 2013, at 10:53 PM, Peabody107@... wrote:

        8am - 1pm:
             ADULTS - Mrs Wright,
             SCOUTS - Patrick Wright.  We still need another adult and scout for this shift

        1pm - 6pm:
             ADULTS - Mr. Hitchborne, Mrs. Wright, Mrs. Darron (to confirm)
             SCOUTS - Patrick, Reuben
      • Emma Morris