QYC OPEN HOUSE

  • dom bee
    Message 1 of 10 , May 1, 2013
      Hello RUNNERs:

      Regretably, so far no one has committed to being the second adult on our trip to QYC this Friday. Unless an adult, defined as anyone at least 21 years old with no other qualifications necessary, is able to go with me, we will not be able to bring RUNNER and instead we will man our booth and participate in whatever shore activities are available.

      The other option is to cancel the entire event. I am asking the quarterdeck to give me a recommendation if we cannot get another adult. If you can help, pls let me know right away. Tks.

      YISS, Mr. Bee/Dom

    • Haden Family
      Message 2 of 10 , May 1, 2013
        Dom.
        What is involved?
        What where when and how long?
        I maybe but need to know more
        *:) happy Kelly

        Hello RUNNERs:   Regretably, so far no one has committed to being the second adult on our trip to QYC this Friday. Unless an adult, defined as anyone at least 21 years old with no other qualifications necessary, is able to go with me, we will not be able to bring RUNNER and instead we will man our booth and participate in whatever shore activities are available.   The other option is to cancel the entire event. I am asking the quarterdeck to give me a recommendation if we cannot get another adult. If you can help, pls let me know right away. Tks.   YISS, Mr. Bee/Dom
      • Jeff & Lori
        Message 3 of 10 , May 1, 2013
          Dom,

               Unfortunately Emma & I are in PA all day Friday and Lori has to get Owen back and forth to school and events. Wish we could help. I can have Emma at Quantico Saturday; please let us know a time and place. Thanks!

          -- Jeff

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 10 , May 1, 2013
            understand. emma should be at quantico around 0700 if she wants to have breakfast with us.

            To: SeaScoutShip212@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 10 , May 1, 2013
              hi kelly:

              tks for asking. we will leave dahlgren around 5oopm sail to quantico (abt 8 hours). Sleep on boat till saturday and do open house on saturday. all you have to do if you were to come is enjoy the cruise.

              To: SeaScoutShip212@yahoogroups.com
              From: hadenemail@...
              Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 14:27:36 -0700

              Dom.
              What is involved?
              What where when and how long?
              I maybe but need to know more
              *:) happy Kelly

              Message 6 of 10 , May 1, 2013
                Okay.
                I don't have sea legs but will give it a try.  Tyler and I will be at Dahlgren before 5 with out overnight bags. What food do you need?
                Tyler said that he and Emma and Patrick need to leave Saturday morning to make it to a flag ceremony. If you concur, I will have a car at QYC on Friday, Mike will drop Tyler and I off at Dahlgren Friday afternoon (asap for 5 departure) and I will drive off on Saturday morning with Ty and whoever else needs a ride back.
                Is that correct/okay?

                kelly

                hi kelly:   tks for asking. we will leave dahlgren around 5oopm sail to quantico (abt 8 hours). Sleep on boat till saturday and do open house on saturday. all you have to do if you were to come is enjoy the cruise.
                To: SeaScoutShip212@yahoogroups.com From: hadenemail@... Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 14:27:36 -0700 Subject: Re: [SeaScoutShip212] QYC OPEN HOUSE
                Dom.
                What is involved?
                What where when and how long?
                I maybe but need to know more
                *:) happy Kelly

                Hello RUNNERs:   Regretably, so far no one has committed to being the second adult on our trip to QYC this Friday. Unless an adult, defined as anyone at least 21 years old with no other qualifications necessary, is able to go with me, we will not be able to bring RUNNER and instead we will man our booth and participate in whatever shore activities are available.   The other option is to cancel the entire event. I am asking the quarterdeck to give me a recommendation if we cannot get another adult. If you can help, pls let me know right away. Tks.   YISS, Mr. Bee/Dom

              • hldarron
                Message 7 of 10 , May 1, 2013
                  It is Sunday morning they need to leave for the flag raising. Reuben just sent out food assignments.

                  Thank you,
                  Henry Darron

                  hi kelly:   tks for asking. we will leave dahlgren around 5oopm sail to quantico (abt 8 hours). Sleep on boat till saturday and do open house on saturday. all you have to do if you were to come is enjoy the cruise.
                  To: SeaScoutShip212@yahoogroups.com From: hadenemail@... Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 14:27:36 -0700 Subject: Re: [SeaScoutShip212] QYC OPEN HOUSE
                  Dom.
                  What is involved?
                  What where when and how long?
                  I maybe but need to know more
                  *:) happy Kelly

                  Message 8 of 10 , May 2, 2013
                    All.
                    I have the Saturday breakfast food and will bring some water and tea (but not scads because I know space is scarce)  I'll also have some cookies for Friday night.  Tyler and I were going to pack in a dinner that we pick up en route.  I want to be clear on the plans.  Mike can drop off Tyler and I at Dahlgren but we want to be certain of who is driving to Dahlgren and who needs a ride.
                    Please advise.
                    Thank you.
                    Kelly Haden

                    Message 9 of 10 , May 2, 2013

                      I will drive Henry to Dahlgren.  Thanks.

                      Anne Darron

                      OA Adviser, VA South

                      Amangamek-Wipit Lodge #470

                      ASM for Life to Eagle – Troop 1717

                      Committee Member – Sea Scout Ship 212

                      If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea. – Antoine de Saint-Exupery

                      I will be attending the full thing attached is the menu for this weekend I will be buying Saturday Lunch and Dinner. Henry Please buy Sunday Lunch. Patrick Please buy Sunday Breakfast. Tyler Please buy Saturday Breakfast and Emma please buy snacks which are snacks which are chips with dip, Pretzels and 1 Pineapple. Also attached is the recipe for the Burritos and the Calzones in case anyone needs it

                      Sent from Windows Mail

                      hi kelly:   tks for asking. we will leave dahlgren around 5oopm sail to quantico (abt 8 hours). Sleep on boat till saturday and do open house on saturday. all you have to do if you were to come is enjoy the cruise.

                      To: SeaScoutShip212@yahoogroups.com From: hadenemail@... Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 14:27:36 -0700 Subject: Re: [SeaScoutShip212] QYC OPEN HOUSE

                      Dom.

                      What is involved?

                      What where when and how long?

                      I maybe but need to know more

                      Image removed by sender. *:) happy Kelly

                      Hello RUNNERs:   Regretably, so far no one has committed to being the second adult on our trip to QYC this Friday. Unless an adult, defined as anyone at least 21 years old with no other qualifications necessary, is able to go with me, we will not be able to bring RUNNER and instead we will man our booth and participate in whatever shore activities are available.   The other option is to cancel the entire event. I am asking the quarterdeck to give me a recommendation if we cannot get another adult. If you can help, pls let me know right away. Tks.   YISS, Mr. Bee/Dom

                      Reply to sender

                      Reply to group

                      Start a New Topic

                      Messages in this topic (6)

                    • boonehichborn
                      Message 10 of 10 , May 3, 2013

                        I will need a ride back to Quantico after everything is secure in Dallgren.

                        Boone

                        Boone Hichborn
                        Stafford VA 22556
                        Oldswabbie@...
                        Cell Phone 1-540-840-2034

                        I will be attending the full thing attached is the menu for this weekend I will be buying Saturday Lunch and Dinner. Henry Please buy Sunday Lunch. Patrick Please buy Sunday Breakfast. Tyler Please buy Saturday Breakfast and Emma please buy snacks which are snacks which are chips with dip, Pretzels and 1 Pineapple. Also attached is the recipe for the Burritos and the Calzones in case anyone needs it
                        Sent from Windows Mail

                        hi kelly:   tks for asking. we will leave dahlgren around 5oopm sail to quantico (abt 8 hours). Sleep on boat till saturday and do open house on saturday. all you have to do if you were to come is enjoy the cruise.

                        To: SeaScoutShip212@yahoogroups.com From: hadenemail@... Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 14:27:36 -0700 Subject: Re: [SeaScoutShip212] QYC OPEN HOUSE
                        Dom.
                        What is involved?
                        What where when and how long?