RE: [SeaScoutShip212] NEED HELP

  • dom bee
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 25, 2013
      yes. tks

      To: SeaScoutShip212@yahoogroups.com
      From: Oldswabbie@...
      Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 13:10:22 +0000
      Subject: Re: [SeaScoutShip212] NEED HELP

      Dom,
      I have a dremel tool with an assortment of attachments, all will work on fiberglass. If I remimber correctly you want to enlarge an opening slightly therefore I will bring a stone cone shaped grinder to do the job (along with the rest of the assortment). Monday is a gov. holiday and hopefully you'll get another adult to help out.
      Boone

      Boone Hichborn
      Stafford VA 22556
      Oldswabbie@...